jobs in ระยอง
You refined by:
- Defining the safety policy in line with legal and client requirements.
- Defining and following-up on the headcount budget.
- An energetic and dynamic person.
- Leading the teams in the Logistics Department to achieve the Department’s goals.
- Being responsible for all logistics activities for outbound (export and…
- Leading the development and implementation of core HR systems and practices that support the Thailand business growth.
- Preparing information for salary reviews.
- Being the first point of contact for current program customers in relation to commercial activities e.g. pricing, VAVE, cost reduction requests, service parts,…
- Communicating with customers to get customer forecasts and orders, creating internal master production plans, ensuring that capacity meets the requirement, and…
- Liaising and cooperating with internal department managers to increase efficiencies and to create more value in the longer term.
- The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager (Thai) and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Monitoring and improving shop floor safety, and aggressively eliminating unsafe processes.
- Ensuring fixtures, tooling and processes are followed to meet…
- The successful candidate will report to the Operation Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- IATF 16949 experience is a plus.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Expatiate Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.