- Cooperating and working along side the Sales Team.
- Supporting the Sales Team in terms of document preparation (admin work), including issuing quotations,…
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Thai Assistant Sales Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Developing a client base to achieve sales targets.
- Managing and following-through sales orders by effectively communicating with sales supports and logistics to…
- Devising strategic marketing direction for sales projects under the responsibility to ensure the greatest strategic advantage possible.
- Developing ecommerce marketplace sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implementing and utilizing analytics to track sales trends and identify…
- Supporting sales team to manage document, Quotation and Agreement.
- Supporting internal process andd cooperating with other departments.
- Maintaining stock operation and cashier.
- Maintaining store display and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through…
- Developing and implementing sales target to achieve company objectives.
- Expanding market shares in all areas.
- Maintaining relationship with existing customers.
- Sourcing property inventories from property owners and the inquiries database.
- Attending to inquiries (sales, re-sales, property value, property tour) in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.