Hotel Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in hotel management experience in managerial level.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management background.
- Oversee general management of the company (F&B, Restaurant businesses) in Thailand.
Michael Page TH
- They well to multiple channels including retail, consumer, real estate, hotels, gyms, government etc. They produce state of the art equipment used by millions…
- Our client is a well-known hotel.
- Other tasks assigned by Group HR Manager.
- Currently, they are looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Phuket.
- Working closely with the Sales team and providing support in terms of communication materials for travel agent, hotel, and school programs, etc.
- Our client is well-known five stars hotel in Koh Samui, part of an international European group.
- Directs the timely development of Hotel Annual Profit Plan,…
- Business Partner to the Country Head for all finance operations matters.
- Managing the cashflow of the company;
- Ensure compliance with tax filing;
- Handle secretarial tasks to support manager.
- Arrange flight ticket, hotel room and transportation for members.
- Implement office system and policy.
- Experience in hotel or catering of a minimum of 5 years, and experience at the management level of 2 years.
- Ensuring that regular stock takes are conducted, and…
- At least 2 years of managerial exposure in operation departments in hotel Good command of English.
- Responsible for upkeep of guest relations Receiving the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.