Hotel Manager jobs
- Oversee interdepartmental communications to gather all materials required for upcoming Hotel and brand partnership activities within Minor Hotels (MH).
- Make airline and travel reservations for the General Manager and Operations Manager when needed.
- Co-ordinate and order special requests for General Manager and…
- Minimum 3 years experience in luxury hotel as Purchasing Manager.
- Are you passionate about purchasing at the very top end of the market- Do you have an eye for…
- Work closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budget.
- Key Responsibilities of the Role.
- The Senior Manager Brand Marketing – Avani will be responsible for managing corporate marketing activities for Avani Hotels & Resorts, providing support and…
- Minimum 3 years holding Revenue Manager position with comparable hotel brand/company.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- The role will work closely with the Hotel General Manager, cross functional Executive Team & Corporate Office to set up, establish & drive the performance of…
- B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all B2B corporate marketing activities as they relate to the Minor Hotels Group and their respective brands.
- Sales & Marketing and the hotels.
- Work with the hotels to assist in setting the budgets.
- Previous experience as Director of Sales & Distribution in a luxurious…
- Promoting the hotel brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Hotel or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.